Monday, December 20, 2010

It's a Charlie Brown Christmas


Somewhat surprisingly we didn't put up a tree this year, other than a literal, out-of-a-box Charlie Brown tree with one ornament.  We are headed north to visit family for Christmas and it seemed pointless to haul out all the decorations.

We are having a major winter storm with rain on top of snow last night and now more snow.  This means a layer of ice under snow and treacherous driving conditions.  Hopefully we'll be able to get out of town when it's time to go.

I do wish my blogging friends a very Merry Christmas.  I'm sorry I haven't been able to stop and visit all of you as much as I used to but you are in my heart all the same.

Best wishes for a most excellent and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, it does look cold!! I do wish you a safe trip and a very Merry, Joyous Christmas, Loran! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Kay said...

We are having a major rain storm here in California. Normally our Christmas in in the 70's and 80's, but so far this year, it actually feels like Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you my friend.
Kay

Gaelyn said...

I really like your ornament shot, but not all that snow and ice. Be very careful out there and have a wonderful time with family for the holidays.