Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Time flies when you switch jobs!

I did it.  I resigned from my job as a Family Resource Facilitator after four years of helping families with challenging children.  I launched right into a new business of my own.  It's been all-consuming, setting it up and getting it going.  I'm running in three different directions.  I guess that's why it's recommended to have a plan before starting up a business.  It will all work out.

Most surprising natural event of the fall?


Six inches of snow!?!


It snowed for three days!  It's melted now but it's been pretty darn chilly ever since.

Wonder what winter will be like.....I'll pop in again soon.

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

I'm so excited for you, Loran! And fantastic captures of the early snow! Holding good thoughts for you!

Sylvia

George said...

I wish you a great deal of success with your new business. I also hope that you keep the snow in your part of the country for a while.

Gaelyn said...

Good luck on the new business, whatever it is.

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

That's really cool that you started your own business! All of the being busy will be worth it I'm sure.

We even got an inch of snow here, although it did melt within a few hours.

Barb said...

We got snow, too, Loran - most of it has melted, but there is still enough to look like winter. What is your new business? I wish you much luck. (And less stress as time goes by.)

Linda said...

Good wishes for the new business. It must have been so liberating to strike out on your own.