Friday, June 19, 2009

Wild Western Cowboys



The standing cowboy motif is seen quite frequently in Wyoming, but I can't quite figure out the saddle in the Star of David on the liquor store!


The Cowboy Shop in Pinedale has everything a cowboy or a cowgirl could need. Books full of interesting history.



Boots of many designs and colors.


The ever famous hats.


Lariat and leather chaps.


Lotion for dry skin which comes from living in a very dry climate (except for this month of June has been wet, wetter, wettest.)


Shirts for going out dancing on the town.


Main street in Pinedale.  Fishing and outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing, kayaking and camping are popular as well.

4 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful Loran. I hope to visit the Yellowstone area someday. Think I told you that my parents went there on their wedding trip in 1919.

My son just moved to Vegas in November and is STiLL suffering from really bad chapped and cut lips. Suggestions for him????? (He's never lived in a dry climate before.)

Hugs,
Betsy

Gaelyn said...

Western stores are so fun to wander in. Don't usually buy anything myself.Well maybe a skirt. Pinedale looks like an interesting town.

Kathy W said...

That saddle in the star of David, in the liquor store cracks me up. Great set of photos. =)

Esther Garvi said...

Oh, I wish I could visit!!!