Thanks, Janie for passing on the Happy Blog Award.
My list of 10 things I love:
1. My family and friends, the positive and loving relationships in my life.
2. The natural world in all its magical glory.
3. Creativity and the arts, my own and others, one of the things that makes blogging so fun!
4. Playful activities like four wheeling, hiking, camping, snorkeling in warm tropical waters.
5. My spirituality, eclectic in nature, open and expansive as possible.
6. Travel to far away exotic places and even the not so exotic.
7. Animals, my pets and those animals we get to see in the far away exotic places and in the neighborhood.
8. Good food especially when someone else makes it.
9. Laughter, a child's giggle, a belly laugh, it's all good.
10. People helping other people who need help, random acts of kindness, the good things people do for each other make me very happy, and being able to help others myself.
Ten blogs that make me happy:
1. Some of the same blogs that make Janie happy, Esther's Ishtar News, Betsy's Joyful Reflections, Jo's Memorable Meanders and Gaylene's Geogypsy, also make me smile.
2. I enjoy Susan's Stony River for her wicked wit and writer's skill.
3. Creative Copy Challenge is awesome because it challenges me to be creative.
4. My new friend Lis and her daughter Cowgirl touch my heart at Dandelion Seeds and Dreams.
5. Leonie Allan's blog Goddess Guidebook helps me grow spiritually and creatively.
6. Sylvia from Over the Hill fills her blog with inspiring quotes and gorgeous pictures.
7. A Little Piece of Me for all those beautiful backyard bird shots, wish I could do the same.
8. Lisa doesn't post often but when she does she writes from her heart about her incredible journey with her special needs son. I am blessed to have met her through my job!
9. I love Bill's Wild in Idaho because I used to live in Idaho and because I love wildlife.
10. And because I so enjoy young people I love to visit Tess and Tim's Archives and see pictures of their new daughter and Janie's granddaughter) Zoey and read about Occasionally J's adventures in China and in college.
And of course there is much more to be happy about in my life but that's all for now folks!